Saturday, February 09, 2008

Saturday Six

Six Things I do that are apparently Not universal

1. At the gym - I put back what I take. If I take a ball from the main weight room, I return it to the main weight room.

2. In public washrooms - I make sure the toilet has flushed prior to leaving the stall

3. I check my bank statements/balances. I always have a fairly good idea as to how much money is in my account at any given time and what I am expecting to come out of my account in any given time frame. I go over everything with a fine tooth comb once every two weeks when I get paid just to make sure nothing out of the ordinary is going on.

4. I update my address when I move.

5. I turn off my alarm clock, especially if I am not going to be in my own bed the next time it is set to go off.

6. I tell people who might be concerned (roommates, parents) if I am going to be gone for an extended period of time.

No comments: