Monday, February 04, 2008

Loud voices I Wish I could silence once and for all.

You told me that it was ok if I said no, but you would break up with me. You broke up with me anyways.

You told me out of 10 you would give me a 6 and that would be generous of you because you would take my great personality into account.

You told me you didn't want to wreck our friendship. You didn't want to date long distance. You followed up by dating 3 girls who lived farther away than I did. I'm glad I kept your jacket.

You told me I had one physical flaw you couldn't get over, that all your friends thought I was ugly, and you had to go with group opinion on that one.

You made mean comments about my nose everytime you saw me. Did you think I needed your help to hate the way I looked?

You disappeared from my life and then randomly called me 4 months later to tell me how guilty you felt for dating a girl you didn't really like to prove to your friends that you could have a long term relationship.

You told me we could have sex but you would be thinking about my best friend.

You told me lie after lie after sweet little lie and I desperately wanted to believe you.

You told me you just wanted to be friends, you didn't want to date anyone. 3 weeks later you cried on my shoulder about the girl you really wanted to date who would have nothing to do with you.

You slept in my bed, we talked about hanging out in the future, then you told everyone it was weird that I had followed up with a phone call.

No comments: