Friday, February 17, 2006

Trade?

I have one dripping sniffy nose that I will very willingly trade for a non-drippy sniffless one.
Any takers??

Somehow I didn't think so.

In other more positive news I got an e-mail from an old friend, managed to put some extra money into my RRSP before March 1 which makes me feel moderately fiscally responsible and got told how fabulous I am looking. Maybe there will be a break in my CrankFest sooner than expected.

Also with no more Thursday night Alias and total OC suckage I am apparently watching Survivor this season ... kind of half heartedly between the pages of the latest book I am reading .... and I have to say Shane? Is CRAZY. and if I was on his tribe I would be purposefully losing challenges so that I could vote him out that much faster. Sadly I am not sure that the other members of his tribe have entirely caught on to the extent of his craziness as witnessed by last weeks blatant refusal to vote him out. Maybe they are kind of crazy too.

No comments: