Friday, February 17, 2006

More good news

Suddenly things are starting to gel.

A cute card from Melly & Roscoe complete with fun frog facts & pictures ... I picked my favorites and they were all Tree Frogs & Poison Dart Frogs. Who knew?
And also there is a fruit that has my name.
There you have my 2 Fun Facts for the day.

Plus ... My Greece trip is finally booked! As of about 5 minutes ago! So I am officially allowed to be just a little bit excited and start researching and figuring out exactly how I want to spend my time. Looks like 3 days in Athens and almost a week on Rhodes from April 26 - May 6. I already know I want to do a day trip to Delphi and a day trip to Crete and I think we are going to try and spend a day on either Santorini or Mykonos.

!!!

Have you been to Greece? Leave a comment if you have any suggestions on things I should see or do.

No comments: