Monday, February 13, 2006

Ok. So the point of moving over here was that I would update more. But then my brain sort of imploded on itself and I have not been able to motivate myself in any sort of remotely creative fashion because I am too busy being all "I have a plan!!" then "This plan sucks and is totally unrealistic" and back to the drawing board to "I have a new plan!!" to "this plan is also flawed" and it is so dull and tiresome that I want to poke my own eyes out with sticks never mind subject other people to my self-imposed insanity.

I blame post January blahs and pre April allergies. And possibly the Tim Hortons commercial about hockey that makes me cry everytime I see it.

3 comments:

SarahJanet said...

Oh, man, is that the one with the dad and the grandpa with the double doubles?

It makes me cry too. The Olympics are deadly.

The Doc said...

That made me LAUGH! I love crotchety old Chinese grandpa. I mean, I'm not being cruel, I just think that last line is so unexpectedly awesome. "Give me back my picture!"

the Worst Ninja Ever said...

You think you love crotchety old Chinese grandpa? I grew up with one!