Friday, March 03, 2006

My secret

I really like Kraft Dinner. It's almost obscene how much I like Kraft Dinner (or, to switch things up, noodles with Cheez Whiz). Talk about probably one of the least nutritive things you could ever eat - although lately they have been advertising it as a high source of iron and calcium. Or something. And that flourescent orange powder. Logically it should be digusting. And yet there are some days when I really feel like I could eat Kraft Dinner all day every day.

2 comments:

the Worst Ninja Ever said...

Now you know how it feels to be a bachelor, darlin'. Our best foods are pre-packaged and come with handy preparation instructions. Whether it's canned soup, canned vegetables, TV dinners, microwave pastas, Chef Boyardee, Kraft Dinner, instant noodles, cereal, or just plain waffles, we bachelors somehow have a wide variety of dinner offerings from which to choose.

Now, if I could just figure out how the vegetarians do their thing...

Jago said...

"Now, if I could just figure out how the vegetarians do their thing..."

There's no such thing as a vegetarian version of us, Stan. There's a veggie version of Devin, but not of us.